Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Aftercare

Aftercare is one of the most important parts of the scene. This is the stage that the maso is most vulnerable, has gotten control of their body back and starts to feel the tidal wave of emotions coming over them. Aftercare can be different for people, for some they don't want to be touched, while others want to be cuddled, you might just want to lay exactly where you are or to be moved to a couch to get comfortable and rest for a bit.

There are a few things that are needed for most masochists after a scene:

1. Water or other fluids (orange juice is really good)
2. Nutrition, fruits, crackers and chocolate are really good
3. A blanket
4. A person to watch over them, give care as needed
5. Some people really need to go to the bathroom right after a scene
6. A comfy place to recover

When recovering, your reactions might be anything from laughing to hardcore crying and sobbing, it is normal to have intense reactions to the scene. You have just let yourself go and now you are coming back to reality. A scene is both physical and emotional and your body will react to that.

If I missed anything, shoot me an e-mail and I'll amend this post. I think I've covered the most important aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment